Sunday, July 27, 2014

Exciting update and future plans!

Hi everyone!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now, I have bad and good news. I will start with the bad ones first: 

So for the people that have read my last blog post, I announced that I would be getting something really cool in the mail. 
Well, change of plans. 
Yes, it would have been a camera! But unfortunately something went horribly wrong and I will not be able to receive it until August. I cannot tell you how frustrated and disappointed I was - honestly. I nearly cried.


Now on to the fun and exciting part:

Despite the bad news I have decided to make the best of it and still carry on with my blogging plans and take pictures with my phone camera.

And now that it's almost August already and I only have one week of my summer job left, I decided to share with you some exciting news!

As it just so happens that I’m going to be travelling quite a bit this summer, I have decided to let you guys keep track of my journeys and do travel-blogs!

I’m not telling you where I’m going to be going just yet, but trust me – it’s going to be EPIC.
There’s gonna be tons to see and discover and loads of things to take pictures of. I’m going to be visiting 2 very cool places I have never been to before and am SO excited to see and I’m going to be documenting my trips completely for you guys! 
My plan is to post a blog every day about what I did, what I wore, what I ate, etc. 

Please note that I have never done anything like this before, so if you have any tips I would greatly appreciate it. Also if you have any desires for things I should write about or show you, please do tell me. I would love to also answer some of your questions!

If you want to discover more about me and follow me throughout the summer you can also keep track of my blogs on bloglovin’! (see links)
For more advanced stalking or if you simply don’t want to read as much you can also follow me on Instagram and Twitter! (see links aswell)

I'm going to be posting one or two more blogs in July and the travel-blogs will be starting in August – stay tuned! 
Love,
   Lilly

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that happened with your camera! I would've been so upset! What could've possibly went so wrong that you won't be receiving it this month?!
    Also, good luck on your travels! xx
    A huge tip about traveling that I have learned is to live in the moment. It'll be over before you know it! So just slow down and don't always think, "I need to take pictures of this!" which I am incredibly guilty of, haha. Just have fun and embrace what's happening right then!
    Wow, how cheesy of me.
    Anyway, love your blog! Will definitely keep in touch with your travel ventures :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I was really upset I have no idea what went wrong. But I can't wait to get it next Week! Finally!
    Yeah I'm gonna try have the most of it and not be blinded by the pressure to take pics, haha. But I think I'm gonna be just fine.
    Thanks so much you're a sweatheart :)
    Love,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete