Saturday, September 20, 2014

Driving to L.A







After we left San Francisco, we headed to Los Angeles. Instead of taking the motorway, we decided to drive on the coastline because we weren't really in a hurry and thought that the journey would be much nicer that way. And we were absolutely right. We drove about 8 hours and were accompanied by perfect weather and stunning views throughout the whole drive. We had to stop a view times and take some pictures because the nature and the ocean simply looked too amazing. I have never seen such beauty in my life before, it made me feel so peaceful and I was so surprised and happy about how much this little trip took my breath away.
It was definitely worth the long drive and I would recommend it to everyone with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment