Saturday, September 20, 2014

The best week of my life: Barcelona
























People say going to Barcelona will completely turn your life upside down. And they are right. My stay in Barcelona was THE best time of my life so far. I went there with a couple of friends, we rented some apartments and had an independent, wonderful vacation.
I have seen so many beautiful things in this city and everyday was a new and exciting start to an adventure which I will never ever forget. This city is simply amazing. The people, the temper, the language - it fascinated me to a level that I would get goose bumps only thinking about my plans for the next day. I think I lost about 5 kilos that week because I was just so busy, so excited and way too happy to think about food, haha. I had such an amazing time, I've gotten to know the city, discovered Gaudi's architechture, drunken freshly squeezed fruit juices for 1€, relaxed on the beach from noon till sunset and so so many more.
I have met complete strangers with whom I have had hour-long conversations and who restored my faith in humanity, intellingence and life. I have had such an amazing time here, being surrounded with so many great people and experiencing so many beautiful things which sometimes I still think about now- 5 weeks later - and smile. I am so happy and lucky to have the means and opportunities to travel so much, see so many things and meet so many amazing people. This summer has been by far the most exciting time of my life. I have seen so many things and discovered so much about myself and the world. I have changed myself for the better, learned and grown so much and I cannot wait to continue these adventures and discover so much more in the future.

6 comments:

  1. WOW I'm so jealous right now! This looks absolutely amazing!! MINDBLOWN!!! :)

    You make really nice pictures, may I ask what camera you use? :)

    It would mean so much to me, if you visited my blog <3

    Berry The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Sure, I use the Canon EOS 600D :)
      Will do!
      Love, Lilly

      Delete
  2. Barcelona is so beautiful <3 ! I would love to visit it next summer :)


    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barcelona is absolutely beautiful!

    It'll mean the world to me if you check my blog out :)
    http://itsmathilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post!!! :) I love Barcellona!

    I'm new.. follow for follow?

    Amanda

    The Malteser

    ReplyDelete