Saturday, September 20, 2014

Los Angeles



 
















We spent 2 days in L.A and I decided to make one blog post about both of them. We basically went everywhere ''famous'' from Venice Beach to Santa Monica, Hollywood and Beverly Hills. I absolutely fell in love with L.A. It's the most amazing place I have ever been to - I could truly imagine living there. The weather is just so amazing and the people are so relaxed and happy - not as annoyed, angry and stressed as europeans. I loved the different parts of the city and how adventurous and big it was. What fascinated me most was downtown L.A at night. I have no words to describe how extraordinary it was.
I fell like there is so so so so much more to discover and I cannot wait to come back and properly stay there and get to know and love this wonderful city even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment