Monday, August 11, 2014

San Francisco - Day 3







Unfortunately this will be a pretty short blog, as I didn't do anything very exciting on my third day in San Francisco. After I woke up and had breakfast, I decided I wanted to do a little bit of shopping and so we drove to an outlet. Time passed so quickly and by the time we got out of the mall it was already 5 p.m and the day had flown by. We grabbed some frozen yoghurt and then headed grocery shopping.
We decided to throw some steaks on the BBQ for dinner so we went to Whole Foods Market to get some corn. I don't know if you can relate, but I absolutely LOVE grocery shopping, especially in healthy stores. It just fascinates me - and I want to buy everything! 
After that we went home and did our steaks, and that was pretty much it. It was still a great relaxing day, though. I'll have more to show you guys tomorrow so stay tuned! Thanks for reading! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment