Sunday, August 10, 2014

San Francisco - Day 2

Hello everyone! Welcome to my travel blogs!
On my second day in San Francisco I felt a lot better concerning jet-lag and was ready to fully explore and get to know the city.
After my morning workout, we had a big, delicious breakfast:


After that, we got ready and dressed and drove off to see the Golden Gate Bridge. Unfortunately the weather was really bad - it was extremely cold, windy and cloudy. But we still tried to make the best of it.


Afterwards, we went to see the Ocean - so stunningly beautiful.

We drove to the beach as well.


After freezing our butts off, we drove into downtown to grab some Starbucks and warm up and look around the Financial District.
I thought it was so interesting and beautiful - the architechture of the city is amazing and the buildings are absolutely breathtaking.


We then walked up to China Town which was very nice.

Lastly, we drove through Gay Town - such a petty area full of life and amazing people. I absolutely loved it.

In the evening we were all completely famished and decided to try something new - foodwise. So we looked around and finally found this very modern, luxurious burmanese restaurant. I had never heard of Burma before, which made me feel very stupid, but it was like a mix of chinese, indian and thai food - absolutely delicious!
I had grean tea and a tea leaf salad for starters which was so different and exotic. Yum!

As for our main course we picked a few things and decided to share.
On my plate I have Mango chicken, Garlic-noodles, Jasmin rice and Beef Kobat.

I had a very nice second day in this wonderful city and can't wait to discover more of it in the upcoming days.
Thanks so much for reading - I hope you enjoyed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment