Saturday, August 9, 2014

San Francisco - Day 1

Heeeello everybody!

I am currently in San Francisco! How cool is that, right?! I can't even believe it myself.
So as anounced earlier in my blog, I will be documenting my stay in the US and writing daily travel blogs about it!


Fortunately the place I'm staying at has a gym and outside pool so I started the day with a morning workout and swim. As I'm obsessed with food and know I will be eating a lot here, I decided to keep myself fit by working out every day.

Sports top & pants : H&M

This is the wonderful view I have from my balcony. It's absolutely lovely around here.

Next off, I had a delicious breakfast. mhhhh..

 We decided to go see the city so I did my make-up quite nice.

Products I used:
Primer: Catrice Prime and Fine
Concealer: Maybelline FIT ME
Foundation: Max Factor Soft Resistant Make Up
Powder: Catrice Matt Plus
Mascara: Maybelline False lash effect
Palette: Urban Decay NAKED
Brushes: Kabouki, Bronzing-brush, Foundation-brush

As for my outift, I went for a boho-look
Crop-top: H&M
Maxi-skirt: Mango
Necklace: H&M




































The first thing I saw right when we entered the city was this incredibly adorable little puppy. It was so cute I almost cried.
That's a frickin' puppy driving a car. I'm dying.

Next on we went to see Lombard and Hyde street which had the most beautiful view. I was so fascinated by the fact that the whole city is just hills going up and down - there's no proper flat area. I found that really cool and different - though I didn't enjoy the walking-up-part that much..

You could see Alcatraz from where we stood

After that we went to Union-Square which was so beautiful and full of life. I absolutely fell in love with this city.

Of course we had to go to Macy's and purchase some bits and bobs, haha.
We stayed and walked around that area for pretty much the end of the day. I had such a wonderful time and really enjoyed myself.


To finish off, we went for dinner and had my all time favourite food - I could literally eat this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. - sushi.
SO YUMMEH


Last but not least, I decided to have a little haul and show you the things I bought yesterday. I hope you enjoy!

M.A.C Mineralize Skinfinish
Shade: Light
Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette
Shade: Naked
NARS Matte Foundation
Shade: Mont Blanc
M.A.C Lipstick: Russian Red
M.A.C Lip Liner: Cherry
Sephora Liquid Eyeliner Classic Line 

For any of you wondering, a few days ago my camera arrived in the mail which I was SO exited about. This is the one I used to take all these pictures. I can't wait to learn to use it properly and improve my blogs with it.
It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3i (European EOS 600D) 

Thank you so much for reading, my next blog will be up tomorrow :)
Byeeeeee!





2 comments:

  1. Love the view! Absolutely gorgeous! Your camera is so nice! That's been on my wishlist for ages, glad you chose Canon! Hehe! All the camera have all been Canon's!

    Rebecca | Blog

    ReplyDelete